FOCUS on Healthy Eating for website
Have you ever wondered?
- Why do I give into food cravings and unhealthy foods?
- How can I get off the diet roller coaster?
- Why do I turn to food in stressful situations?
- How can I fit healthy meal preparation into my busy life?
- Why can’t I “eat to live” versus “live to eat”?
- How can I create more vitality and joy into my life?
If you are sick and tired of trying one diet after another, then this program is for you. Unlike diets which only attempt to solve the symptoms (weight loss) through deprivation, the goal of this program addresses the root of your food challenges, so that you can stop obsessing about food and body image, and live life fully engaged.
This program will help you remove your mental barriers and the stress you feel around food and eating. Start to enjoy life NOW!
An interactive, 12-week mindful eating and
healthy weight management program that will change your relationship with food forever!
You will learn how to:
- Choose nourishing foods for optimal health, energy, and vitality.
- Replace unhealthy eating habits with mindful eating practices.
- Effectively manage emotional and stress-related eating.
- Break free from restrictive diets that leave you physically and emotionally depleted.
- Develop stress mastery, relaxation, and self-awareness techniques for mindful living.
- Cultivate healthy weight management strategies for LIFE!
You don’t need another diet! What you need is a way to change your behavior around food. A way to challenge your current subconscious thinking patterns around food and create new healthy habits to last a lifetime.
Not only do thoughts about food affect your eating habits, but what you eat affects what you crave, how much energy you have, and how you feel. You need to eat in a way that creates the optimal conditions in your body for satiety, energy, inner peace, and balance.
In this program, you will learn how the mind and body affect one another and how you can use this information to your advantage to finally reach and maintain a healthy body weight for life. The struggle stops here!
What You Get:
- 6 Modules (via a 12-week facilitator-led program)
Beginning Your Journey
Food for Life
One Day at a Time
Conscious Eating 101
Uncover your Strategies
Savor Every Bite and Moment
- Weekly Emails of Mindful Eating/Healthy Living Tips
- Interactive Private Facebook Group
- Weekly “Take Action” activities to put your learning into practice
- Whole Food Meal Planner and Grocery Guide
- Focus on Healthy Eating “Food and Mood Journal”
- Focus on Healthy Eating Recipe eBook
- Program Certificate of Completion
- And much more!
Let me know how I can best support you!
Email me at email@example.com
“Your journey to a healthier, more vibrant, and abundant life awaits!”
Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. (hereafter KWC Inc.) Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, operate as independent contractors and are not employees or agents of KWC Inc.
Neither KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, nor KWC Inc. Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors or KWC Affiliates are acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. The information provided in the Focus on Healthy Eating Program, KWC Inc. programs and KWC Inc. website is for educational and informational purposes only. KWC Inc. does not prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any condition.
KWC Inc.’s educational material, programs and consultations are not intended to replace qualified medical professional services, and they are not intended as medical advice. You are advised to always consult your physician before making any significant diet, lifestyle or prescription drug changes. You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless, KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, its employees, KWC Inc. Focus Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, KWC Inc. Associates, and Affiliates from and against delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, or related issues as well as any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to our programs, products or services as experienced by you, your company or your affiliates.
For full Disclaimers and other Terms, refer to the full Program Disclaimer in Program Overview and also KWC Inc. Terms and Conditions. www.kellywc.com/pdfs/KWC-Terms-Conditions-Privacy-Policy.pdf