Serving those in need and creating ways to better our communities by helping organizations and individuals to achieve wellness in their lives continues to be my passion and mission.
I have over 25 years of business experience and 20+ years of experience in the fitness and wellness industry. I am a registered yoga teacher, a professional trainer and wellness coach.
I have a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Strategic Management and a certificate in Ethics and Leadership as well as a legal education. My bachelor’s degree is in communication with a focus on writing.
I have created employee wellness programs for various organizations and continue to offer corporate wellness programming. I write a regular wellness column and have numerous articles appear in fitness and wellness magazines, newspapers, and websites.
- Voted one of the Top 100 Wellness Professionals in 2014 by Wellness Council of America WELCOA Dish Award
- National Federation of Professional Trainers – personal training credentials.
- Cooper Institute trained- personal training and first responder injury prevention.
- Dance instructor in creative dance, women’s intuitive and empowerment dance, & belly dancing.
- Registered Yoga Teacher- Yoga Alliance. ERYT-200, RTY-500 in progress. Registered with Yoga Alliance as YACEP, continuing education provider for Yoga Instructors.
- Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga-trained
- Functional Fitness & Kettlebell training with Cleveland Browns Coach, Mark Roozen
- Nutritional training- Health Sciences Academy
- Worked as a Membership & Wellness Director for the YMCA.
- Worked as Wellness Coordinator for the City of Mesquite.