- Does your organization want to encourage your employees to make healthier choices?
- Would you like your employees to feel better and be more productive at work?
- Do you hope to contain the cost of healthcare for your company?
Obesity among full-time employees cost employers $73.1 billion a year in medical costs and lost productivity in 2008. A recent study estimates that an obese person incurs annual medical costs that are over $2,700 higher (in 2005 dollars) than if they were not obese.
Healthy workers + Healthy Corporate Culture =
• Higher productivity
• Less absenteeism
• More job satisfaction
• Better bottom line on health care costs in the long-term
• Connection with co-workers
• Employees are our most valuable asset!
Email email@example.com or call 715-684-9297 today to discuss how I can help your company create a culture of wellness.